- If the customer and vendor is mapped to the same business partner, the synchronization overwrites the data
- For legal entity, data is missing during CVI Migration
- The synchronization doesn't copy additional communicaton data from both the customer and vendor which is mapped to the same business entity
- During CVI, the communication data, tax information of the later migrated object overwrites the previous one
- SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
Customer-Vendor Integration, Master Data Synchronization , KBA , AP-MD-BP-SYN , Business Partner Synchronization , FS-BP , Business Partner , LO-MD-BP , Business Partners , CA-FS-CVI , Customer Vendor Integration – FS-BP part , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.