In transaction QS23, error message 'value can't be interp. as floating-point number or longer than 22 charac (msg. no: BF020)' occurs when configuring a quantitative MIC with an upper limit with symbol '>'.
- SAP ERP Quality Management (QM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition
BF 020, character, interpreted , KBA , ltmc , QM-IM , Quality Inspection , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.