It gets very slow after changing filter values of story
- Set Filters panel is on processing status without response
SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.11.3
Reproducing the Issue
- Open and edit a story.
- Go to Table Structure.
- Click Filter button of a dimension under Rows panel.
- Select All Memebers.
- Click OK button.
The issue has been identified as product defect by Development.
This issue has been fixed on SAC 2018.12.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
Slow, performance, filters, all memebers, Models, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , Problem