Inconsistency on sales order due to the error: Address inconsistent for party ABC. (ABC represents the ID of any party in a sales order, for example, Ship-To party)
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Customer Invoicing work center.
Go to Invoice Requests view.
Show Inconsistent Invoice Requests view, and you can see the Sales Order Invoice Request is Inconsistent status.
Click Check button, system tells the error:Address inconsistent for party Ship-To ABC. However, there is no change made on the address in Ship-To party.
- Click Determine All button, the error is not removed.
The region of the Ship-To party is set to Obsolete in Business Congiguration after creating the order. Hence, the region is invalid which leads to the inconsistency on the document.
There are 2 options to solve the issue.
Option 1: Update the region code to a valid value in the party account ABC and update the document by using Determine All function.
Option 2: Remove the Obsolete flag from the affected region.
- Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Go to Overview view.
- Search activity: Regions.
- Select the row and click Change Immediately.
- Scroll down and find country=XYZ. (XYZ represents the ID of a country)
- You can see the code DEF is marked as Obsolete. You may remove the Obsolete flag. (DEF represnets the ID of a region)
- Save the change.
Regions; BC activity; address inconsistent; account address; Region Code , KBA , SRD-CRM-ACC , Account Management , Problem