- How to delete a candidate profile.
- Can we mass delete candidates?
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- Enable DCPS 2.0 in provisioning (KBA 2341240 - DPCS 2.0 - how to enable version 2.0 of Data Privacy Consent Statement and how to set up privacy statement - Recruiting Management)
- Enable Delete On Demand By Admin for the related status set on the pipeline.
Ensure that the prerequisites are enabled.
- Go into the Admin Center > Delete Candidate
2. Find candidate by their name
- Select the candidate's name.
- Click Delete.
Note: By using the Delete Candidate feature, Candidate Profile / Application and Offer Detail data is not permanently purged, but anonymized.
There is currently no way to Mass Delete Candidates. The Delete Candidate feature only allows a single candidate to be deleted at once. This is a product limitation.
2341240 - DPCS 2.0 - how to enable version 2.0 of Data Privacy Consent Statement and how to set up privacy statement - Recruiting Management
2365401 - How to delete candidates via ODATA API - Recruiting Management
2090228 - How to Submit Enhancement Requests for SAP SuccessFactors Products
Purge 'Delete Application' , KBA , applicant , "delete application" , LOD-SF-RCM-CAN , General Candidate Issues (not Offers, not Profiles) , How To