You are not able to select the company from the value help in an Intercompany Journal Entry Voucher.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the General Ledger work center.
- Select the Inter Company Journal Entry Vouchers view.
- Press New and select IC Journal Entry Voucher.
- In the Leading Company field enter the Company ID.
The message 'No records found' is displayed.
The company selected is not available for Inter company Journal Entry Voucher Postings. You must specify the combinations of leading companies and partner companies for the Inter Company process.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Select Implementation Project view.
- Select the project and click on Open activity list.
- Go to the Fine tune tab.
- Search for the activity: Direct Posting to Partner Companies and open the activity.
- Under the Intercompany Journal Entry Voucher section, click on Enable Companies.
- Click on Add Row.
- Maintain the Leading Company and Partner Company: Set the enabled value to True. You can also use value * for the Leading Company and Partner Company - field to enable intercompany posting for all combination of companies available in system.
- Save the changes.
You will now be able to post the Intercompany Journal Entry Voucher for the enabled companies.
Help Center Documentation: Direct Posting to Partner Companies – Configuration Guide
Interncompany JEV, Journal Entry Voucher, Leading company missing, Intercompany postings , KBA , intercompany postings , intercompany jev , leading company missing , journal entry voucher , SRD-FIN-GL , General Ledger , Problem