You want to reverse the migration for a capitalized fixed asset due to incorrect migration data, however, you face several error messages.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Fixed Assets work center.
- Go to the Fixed Assets subview.
- Show All Fixed Assets and find capitalized Fixed Asset ID XYZ (XYZ represents the Fixed Asset ID).
- View Fixed Asset XYZ and navigate to the Migration tab.
- Click Reverse Migration.
- You get several error messages such as:
- An error occurred during depreciation calculation for asset XYZ.
- Asset XYZ val.view 1: Depreciation positive (or negative).
- Journal Entry Voucher 123 cannot be reversed (123 represents the Journal Entry Voucher ID).
- Save failed.
- Cancellation accounting document missing.
Besides the common Migration, there are also manual Migration Journal Entry Vouchers posted to Fixed Asset XYZ.
These have to be reversed first before you can reverse the Migration.
Go to the General Ledger work center.
- Go to the Journal Entry Voucher subview.
- Show All Journal Entry Vouchers and find Journal Entry Voucher 123.
- Click Actions and then click Reverse.
Once you have reversed the manual posting for the Data Migration posted to the Fixed Asset XYZ, you can reverse the Migration.
Anlagen, Migration stornieren, manueller Buchungsbeleg, manual posting, reverse , KBA , SRD-FIN-FA , Fixed Assets , How To