When creating new Items the Planned Quantity is being defaulted to the value 1. This is occurring for any Work Tickets.
Sap Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Service workcenter.
- Select the Work Tickets view.
- Open the Ticket ABC (ABC represents the subject of the Ticket).
- Go to the Items facet.
- Click on Add.
- Select Product ABC (ABC represents the subject of the Ticket).
- The Planned Quantity will be defaulted to 1 automatically.
This was designed in order to make sure that at least one item would be added to each Product. You may change the quantity manually.
This is the standard behavior of the system.
If you need this functionality urgently you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center.
You can find more details about the services offered by Cloud Service Center. You can contact Cloud Service Center as follows:
- If you are a partner: please use email@example.com or the Partnerfinder.
- If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right hand side of SAP Application Development site, choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page.
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Customer Influencer Site to submit an idea.
Planned Quantity; Item; Ticket; , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To