When creating Quality notification using transaction QM01, the description field in header is grayed out. And when entering some text with the long text option, the input is not stored in the Description field.
- SAP ERP Quality Management (QM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition
VIQMEL-QMTXT, V_TQSCR_3-HSCRTP, IW464, h500, greyed , KBA , QM-QN-NT , Creating Quality Notifications , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.