When editing a Sales Quote and clicking on Actions, the option Sign and Add Signatures is not visible.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales Workcenter.
- Open Sales Quote ABC (ABC represents the subject of the Ticket).
- Click on Edit.
- Click on Actions.
- The option Sign and Add Signatures is not visible.
There is a missing question in the Business Configuration workcenter.
- Go to Business Configuration Workcenter.
- Go to Implementation Project View.
- Click on First Implementation.
- Click on Edit project Scope.
- Click on next and go to Questions.
- Expand Sales.
- Expand New Business.
- Expand Sales Quotes.
- Mark the question Do you want to capture and attach a graphical signature to the sales quote (Valid for touch enabled devices only)?.
Sales Quotes; Digital; Signature , KBA , LOD-LE-CQP-CO , Lean Sales Orders , How To