When changing the Actual Quantity field from a Service Item to any value other than 0, the Status of the Item field is being set to Started.
SAP Cloud For Customer.
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Services work center.
- Go to the Tickets view.
- Open ticket ABC (ABC represents the Subject of the Ticket).
- Go to the Service and Repair facet.
- Click on Edit button.
- Under Items section, select the item for which you want to adjust the Actual Quantity.
- Set the field to any value rather than 0, e.g 1.
- Save it.
- The Status of the Item will change from Open to Started.
This is the current system behavior. If you have a quantity with a value greater than 0, then the system will consider that you started to work on the Item.
This is the standard behavior of the system.
If you need this functionality urgently you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center.
You can find more details about the services offered by Cloud Service Center . You can contact Cloud Service Center as follows:
- If you are a partner: please use firstname.lastname@example.org or the Partnerfinder
- If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right hand side of SAP Application Development site , choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page.
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Customer Influencer Site to submit an idea.
Ticket; Actual Quantity; Status; Started; , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To