How do I configure Cross Origin Resource Sharing (CORS) in SAP NW 7.50 for use with SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)?
uconcockpit does not have the HTTP Whitelist Scenario
- SAP Analytics Cloud
- SAP NetWeaver 7.50
SAP NetWeaver 7.50 does not support configuring the HTTP Whitelist Scenario via uconcockpit
- Follow the instructions for "Enable CORS on SAP NetWeaver releases lower than 7.52"
- Also note that CORS is deactivated in the system when it is delivered. To activate CORS, go to transaction RZ11 and set th system parameter icf/cors_enabled to 1 (the default is 0). For more information refer to Editing Whitelists and No-Log Lists (CORS) .
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, CORS, cross, origin, resource, sharing, 7.50, uconcockpit, Whitelist, Scenario, HTTP , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , BC-MID-ICF , Internet Communication Framework , How To