- While running ASE database backups via a script, following error is received:
Backup Server session id is: 6. Use this value when executing the 'sp_volchanged' system stored procedure after fulfilling any volume change request from the Backup Server.
Backup Server: 22.214.171.124: Pathname parameter must specify an absolute pathname. Rejected value: (unreachable)/ASE-16_0/install
Msg 8009, Level 16, State 1:
Server 'SID', Line 1:
Error encountered by Backup Server. Please refer to Backup Server messages for details.
- ASE database server needs to be restarted in order to get the backups working again.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 for Business Suite
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 for Business Suite
- SAP NetWeaver (NW) - All versions
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
CR815480, CR#815480, 815480, getcwd, getcwd(), path, dump, load, unmounted, NFS, backupserver , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.