- Is it possible to map the background elements that contain rating fields such as "sysOverallPerformance" from the Candidate Profile to the Employee Profile
- How can this be made possible and are there any possible workarounds to map this type of background element?
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- It is currently not possible to map the background element "sysOverallPerformance" from the Candidate Profile to the Employee Profile.
- This particular field cannot be mapped because of the fact that it is configured with rating-fields, and not data-fields.
- Please consider creating an enhancement request to see support for mapping the "sysOverallPerformance" field and other rating-fields.
- To do this, follow KBA 2090228 - How to submit enhancement requests for SAP SuccessFactors products.
RCM, Success Factors, SF, sysOverallPerformance, mapping, candidate, profile, employee file, EP, CPT, rating fields , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CAN , General Candidate Issues (not Offers, not Profiles) , How To