You are updating 'Reported By' field in Tickets using Migration Template but this field in not updated in Ticket header.
Though Reporter field can be seen in Involved Parties facet of the Ticket.
SAP Hybris Cloud For Customer.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Choose Overview.
- Search for Migration of Service Requests and open the activity.
- Choose option Migrate service requests using the migration tool.
- Select the template XYZ (XYZ represent template name) and Download it.
- Enter a value for Reported field and upload the template.
- Go to Service workcenter.
- Go to Tickets view.
- Open Ticket 123(where 123 is Ticket ID).
- In the Ticket header 'Reported By' field is empty.
- Navigate to Involved Parties facet.
- There is an entry for 'Reporter' field.
Currently we do not support 'Reporter' through Migration Workbench.
Also,the party 'Reporter' does not map to the 'Reported by' in the Ticket Overview.
You can use Data Workbench to update the 'Reported By' field in Tickets.You will have to download the Service Request template and update the required fields.
Migration , Reporter, Reported By , Ticket , Service Request , KBA , data workbench , migration , ticket , agent , reporter , reported by not updating , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , Problem