When recording an absence, the displayed Taken days in Time Records tab in workbench is different from the Requested Days shown in the absence details popup.
- SuccessFactors Employee Central - Time off
Reproducing the Issue
1. Request for an absence (e.g July 12-16 2018).
- July 14 and 15 are non-working days based on user's Work Schedule.
- Time Type - Duration Display According To is set to "Calendar Days".
2. The Taken Days showing is 3.
3. Click the absence record to show the details. Requesting field shows 5 days.
NOTE: This could also result in wrong value in reports.
This was an expected system behavior in 1805 and older release version - the display of Taken column in the workbench is based on Work Schedule.
Behavior is changed as of 1808 release to also consider other display duration settings such as Calendar Days and Deduction Quantity. See KBA 2680802.
KBA 2680802 - Taken Field Value on the Workbench is not Consistent with Deduction Quantity
Time Record, Taken days, Requesting, Workbench, absence details, workschedule, duration display according to TIM-1313 , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time Off , Problem