Keyword search is not working when trying to search for curricula in a catalog
SAP Successfactors Learning Management System (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Learning > Catalog > Search for a Catalog which has a Curricula
- In Catalog Record go to Curricula > Click on the '+' symbol to add a new Curricula
- Enter a title on the 'Keyword' field> Search> No results found
This is due to the admin locale that does not match the title locale of the curricula.
Keyword search will look for string in current logged in user's locale.
Either change the Admin's locale to the Curricula title locale or update the Curricula title in other locales.
Another thing to note about this search field is that you must separate values by a space if looking up multiple records.
- For example do this: curricula_A Curricula_B
- Not this: CurriculaA,Curricula_B
- This applies to keywords search fields only
keyword curricula locale curriculum curricula search in catalog admin sf successfactors learning not showing display results LRN-61796 , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , LOD-SF-LMS-CUR , Curricula , Problem