- Using Embedded Database (Derby) to store monitoring trend data
- <installdir>\SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 4.0\Data\TrendingDB folder is large
- The size of the folder significantly exceeds the database size limit set in the monitoring application properties
- Large disk space usage when the database cleanup task runs
- Error message in monitoring APS logs
2018 07 11 18:50:59.322|Tried to clean up
java.sql.SQLException: Table/View 'MANAGED_ENTITY_STATUS_DETAILS_TEMP' already exists in Schema 'APP'.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2
monitor, watch, trend, trending, disk, file, storage , KBA , BI-BIP-MON , BI platform monitoring , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.