After assigning a role to a team, the role does not appear in the Users menu for the team members in SAP Analytics Cloud.
SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.12
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to SAC.
- Create a Team.
- Assign a role to this team (e.g: TestRole).
- Go to Main Menu >> Security >> Users.
- Notice that the assigned role does not appear for the team members under the "Role" column.
This is a by design behavior.
An improvement request has already been submitted and you can vote up on our customer's influence page: Authorization / Role Management - Show roles assigned to teams at user level.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, Role, Assignment, Add, Authorization, Right, Privilege, Team, Group , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem