- SAP NetWeaver JAVA applications or custom JAVA applications fail with an SAP ASE database error :
"The token datastream length was not correct. This is an internal protocol error. Command has been aborted."
- A corresponding "infected with signal 11" error in the module tdsrecv__xoltp_setup() is seen in the ASE errorlog, followed by a stack trace:
Current process (0x46f0238) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x0x00000000008ac8c4 (tdsrecv__xoltp_setup+0xd2)
- The stack trace includes modules:
Note: A complete stack trace is available under Attachments.
- The stack traces also shows a last encountered error as Error 3805:
lasterror = 3805
- The text for Error 3805 is: "The token datastream length was not correct. This is an internal protocol error. Command has been aborted."
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 for Business Suite
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
CR816111, 818953, CR818953, 816111, token, datastream, length, JAVA, 3805, tdsrecv__xoltp_setup , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.