- How to fetch Level1, Level2 Managers in Report in single Row?
- Is it possible to fetch all managers along with employee details in same row?
- Go To Advance Reporting
- Select Employment
- Go To Global Job Information Table
- Select User Sys ID, First Name, Last from Global Job Information Table
- Apply Filter on the User Sys ID
- Expand the Global Job Information Table on the Right Hand Panel
- Select Supervisor Table
- Select Supervisors Global Job Information table
- Select Supervisor User Sys ID and Supervisors Firstname and Last Name
- Then Navigate towards Right hand panel from Supervisor table
- Select Supervisor's Supervisor table
- Navigate to Supervisor's Supervisor's global Job Information table
- Select Supervisor's Supervisor from this table
- Employee's and 1st level Manager and 2nd Level Manager's Data will appear in the same wor in advance reporting.
- Advance Reporting
- Manager's Data
- Supervisor's Supervisor
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core 1805