- Where should the regular S-User ID be used in Solution Manager?
- Which steps in Solution Manager require the Technical Communication User (S-User ID)?
- Which S-User ID needs to be used on Step 3.1 RFC Connectivity when configuring Solution Manager?
- Which S-User ID needs to be entered on Step 3.2 Support Hub Connectivity when setting up Solution Manager?
- Is the wrong S-User ID be used in Solution Manager?
- Solution Manager 7.2 SP05 and higher
- Technical Systems with ST-PI 740 or higher
- Focused Run for SAP Solution Manager
Technical Communication User, AISUSER, SDS_CONFIGURATION , KBA , SV-SMG-SVC , Administration of Service Connections with Solution Manager , SV-SMG-SUP , Service Desk / Incident Management , XX-SER-SAPSMP-USR , User Administration , SV-FRN-INF , Infrastructure , SV-SMG-INS-CFG-SYP , System Preparation , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.