This article provides details about Ratings information present under Adhoc Report - Employee profile domain.
If you cannot see the domain please review article below:
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
All HCM Success Factors version.
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Reporting and select Report table
- Choose Employee profile as domain
- Select the Rating options
Please find below further explanation about the three Ratings option
Latest Rating information - This option report on the latest one record and can report on all 6 rating types. See more details under:
- Historical Rating information - It report on all previous ratings but can only report on Performance and Potential ratings. More information:
- All Ratings information - This option reflect details based on the Rating source (form/ Live profile/ Calibration...). Please review:
The Reports outcome will differ depending on the current settings (if you are not including in progress Ratings, the Report will be blank). The "Include in progress" options can be enable for Forms and Calibration sessions.
Rating information will show blank if the Calibration session have a specific status (calibration deactivated). The followings status are saved in the database:
- "0" Calibration setup
- "1" Calibration in progress
- "2" Calibration approved
- "3" Calibration deleted
- "4" Calibration deactivated
- "5" Calibration approving
Please review the affected users calibrations session to find the exact calibration session status.
Adhoc Report, Employee profile domain, Report Ratings , KBA , LOD-SF-EP-REP , Ad Hoc Report (Employee Profile) , Problem