When you create a Task Activity via Campaign execution, the Owner and Processor fields are blank.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Pre requiste create a Campaign with the following conditions:
Go to the Sales Campaign work center.
- Go to the Campaigns view.
- Select the New button.
- Enter a Subject value and Sales Organization value.
- Select Save and Open.
- Go to the Build tab.
- Select the Edit button.
- Choose a Target Group.
- Select the action to send an Email and choose an Email Template.
- Now select Clicked Link.
- Enter in the relevant values in the Details pane.
- Select Create Activity action and choose Tasks.
- Save the Campaign.
When the Customer/ Contact clicks the link, a Task Activity is created but the Processor and Owner fields are blank.
In the Business Configuration work center, you have maintained the following party detmination the Owner and Processor:
- Go to the Business Configuration.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Open the Activity List.
- Search and open Activities.
- Select Maintain Involved Parties for Tasks.
- Select the Line Items for the Party Role Owner.
- Select the Maintain Determinations button.
- You have maintained the Step 20 which derives the Task Owner based on Current user.
- Also, for the Processor party role, the determination maintained is based on Current logged in user.
When an Activity is created through an email Campaign, it is created by a Technical user and not a Business user. Therefore it is the expected behaviour that no Processor or Owner will be derived since the determination step is only viable for Business Users.
If you are logging in with a Business user, the Processor and Owner should be determined based on the Business Configuration. In your case it is Current logged in user.
If you want to populate the Processor in the Task created via Campaign, you could enter the Processor in the Campaign -> Build tab-> Clicked Link -> Actions -> Assign To instead of selecting Activity Owner.
KBA , campaign , business user , owner , task activity , blank , processor , LOD-CRM-MKT-CAM , Campaigns , Problem