- The "Data Provisioning Remote Subscription Monitor" shows the remote source state is OK for a MSSQL database.
- You have created several table subscription, all in state "Replicating changes in real-time" with replication status "successful".
- The source tables have inserts and updates all the time but it states that the last processed transaction was x number of days ago.
- Comparing the content of one replicated table using the virtual table and its target and indeed, there is x number of days gap.
- REMOTE_SUBSCRIPTION_EXCEPTION table is empty.
SAP HANA Smart Data Integration
stale, data, task, DP , KBA , HAN-DP-SDI , SAP HANA smart data integration (SDI) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.