Error message - 'Recipient address ...<email id of sold to>... not allowed' is encountered.
- Sales and Distribution (SD)
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud All versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Open the Launchpad with role: SAP_BR_INTERNAL_SALES_REP.
- Access transaction VA02 and open a Sales Order.
- Trigger an output from ORDER_CONFIRMATION for email channel.
- Output is triggering but it is not reaching to destination email id.
- The Display log shows message: 'Recipient address ...<email id of sold to>... not allowed'.
This is caused by a mis-configuration of the feature. Email Receiver Addresses require specific configuration with a Test system, where a white list of receivers has to be maintained.
Refer to the Configure Guide: 4.1.3 Email Receiver Addresses for Test Systems. The following guide is relevant for Release 1805
output, management, application log, sales, billing, invoice, partner, parameter , KBA , SD-BF-OC , Output Determination , Problem