- ABAP workflow failing with permission error.
- A Data Services job is accessing a shared drive.
- Randomly fails with an access error.
- Permissions are not an issue.
- Re-run the job and it completes
- Error: "R3C-150605: |Data flow <dataflowname> The SAP job was canceled for host < >, job name <Jobname 06/06/18 01:00:28>, job count <01002800>, job log from SAP
<20180606, 010029, Job started
20180606, 010000, Step 001 started (program ABAP_PROGRAM, variant &0000000000, user ID )
20180606, 010000, Error at OPEN '<file>' (check file)
20180606, 010000, Job cancelled after system exception ERROR_MESSAGE>"
SAP Data Services
SAP Data Services 4.2
KBA , EIM-DS-SAP , SAP Interfaces , EIM-DS , Data Services , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.