How-to create a campaign in the system, which sends direct e-mails to the customer.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Direct Campaign Execution using E-mail is enabled in your solution configuration.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Choose the Implementation Projects view.
- Click on Open Activity List.
- Select the Communication and Information Exchange activity group.
- Select the E-mail and Fax Settings activity from the activity list.
In the E-mail and Fax Settings check the following:
- Go To Allowed Sender E-Mail Domains
Here you can see which domains of the sender e-mail addresses are allowed.
This information is necessary since in the Campaign screen you have to enter a sender e-mail address.
Please notice: Under E-Mail and Fax Delivery in a Non-Productive System, the send all e-mails to business partners option must be selected, otherwise the campaign execution is not possible.
- You can send personalized HTML e-mail in marketing campaigns directly from the SAP Business ByDesign system while the campaign is executed.
- Each account or contact of the assigned target group will receive a personalized e-mail if he or she is allowed to be contacted and has a valid e-mail address.
This is the expected system behaviour.
Campaign, Direct E-Mails, Kampagne, direkte Mails, Communication and Information, Setup , KBA , AP-CPG-CPG , Campaign , How To