- SAP Transportation Management with ERP Integration for Deliveries.
- A Delivery-based Transportation Requirement (DTR) is completely planned.
- OutboundDeliveryUpdateRequest_Out message is sent from TM to ERP that contains the status in the PlanningExecutionStatusCode entity.
- Outbound Delivery Transportation Planning Status field (TransPlnng) in the Header > Processing tab is not updated.
SAP Transportation Management 9.x
- Logistics and Accounting, until release 617 (SAPKH61701)
SAP Application, TM, ERP, ECC, delivery, outbound, DTR, OutboundDeliveryUpdateRequest_Out , KBA , TM-ERP-TR-DLV , Delivery Creation , LO-INT-TM-DL , Delivery Processing , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.