ERROR: Test failed for the default configuration 'config name' of datastore: 'datastore name':
Unable to connect to datastore <datastore name>. A connection timeout may have occurred. Contact your administrator
- Connection test fails on datastores that were working before
Datastores had been testing fine in the past
Tables were imported to the datastores previously
Unable to import obects to datastore
- Agent used to test the connection shows as active but Engine Version column shows 'null' in UI
- Re-registering the agent does not correct the problem
- Rebooting the agent machine does not correct the issue
- Could not check DSoD or MetadataService folder for more information on the connection as they are missing.
SAP Cloud Platform Integration for data services
CPI, CPI-DS, HCI, HCI-DS, data store, timeout , KBA , LOD-HCI-DS , HANA Cloud Integration for Data Services , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.