- When constructing a new rule for the RCM module, the location field is missing from the drop-down list
- The field does not appear as target or source target field.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Admin Center > Configure Business Rules
- Create a new basic Rule
- Open the field drop-down menu under Then clause
- Location field is missing
- The issue is caused by a system limitation.
- When the Location field is configured as an object and the multiselect attribute is set to true, the system does not support the use of this field in the rules.
Here is an example of the field configured that will not work in the business rules:
- Due to system design, Business Rules do not support fields which support multiple values.
- If it is necessary to use the location field in the rules, set the location object field to have a single value (multiselect = "false").
sf, success factors, RCM, location_obj, not appearing, can't use , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , Problem