Running a report table (online and offline) gives an error "HTTP Status 500 – Internal Server Error", but in preview it works correctly.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- Report Table
Reproducing the Issue
- Go into reporting;
- Create a table report;
- Save the name of the report with "%";
- On the preview the report works correctly, but when running online the following error appears.
This is caused because there is a "%" on the name of the report. This behavior started occurring after the b1805 and could be due to a tomcat server upgrade done in b1805, but it was not confirmed yet.
- There is an internal ticket opened with our engineering team, but there is no timetable for a solution.
- As a possible solution it is possible to save the name of the report without "%" and the report will run correctly.
Adhoc report is not working - HTTP Status 500 – Internal Server Error - (AYT-19011) - Report Table , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ADH , Adhoc Reports & Report Builder , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, YouCalc, ORD) , Problem