- The filter window keeps loading when trying to create a Date Range filter in a Story using a live HANA model in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC).
- The following error message appears in the Google developer tool console:
" Error: invalid hierarchy depth"
- The time hierarchy selected for the range filter contains both month and week level.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.12.1
- SAP HANA
- SAP HANA Cloud Platform
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to SAC.
- Create a new Story using a live HANA model.
- Create a range filter using a time hierarchy contains both month and week level.
- Notice that the range filter window keeps loading and the error in the console.
- The used time hierarchy is not supported.
- Use a fully supported date hierarchy.
- Fully supported date hierarchies are can be found here.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem