You are sending an invoice to a Japanese Customer and the postal code is visible in front of the country name.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Customer Invoicing Work Center.
- Go to the Invoice Documents View.
- Search for all Invoice Documents and find ABC (ABC represents the customer invoice ID).
- Mark the customer invoice ABC and click on Preview.
Here you will see that the postal code is visible in front of the country name Japan.
- Postal Codes in Japan are 7-digit numeric codes using the format NNN-NNNN, where N is a digit.
- The first two digits refer to one of the 47 Prefectures and therefore the system represents the county more than the city.
This is the expected system behaviour.
Postal Code, Japan, Country Name, Postleitzahl, Land , KBA , AP-CI-CI , Customer Invoice , How To