- Linked Analysis is not working when using live data connection with an SAP Business Warehouse (BW) model as expected in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC).
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.12
Reproducing the Issue
Create a story and choose canvas.
- Create a chart and select Live BW model.
- Select a Measure, Dimension, Colour measure/dimension.
- Change the chart structure to Stacked bar chart.
- From Styling, change the Chart Orientation to Vertical.
- Copy the chart and paste on your canvas.
- Change the shape for second chart to Donut from Chart structure.
- From Tools, click Linked Analysis.
- Select bar chart > Tick Linked item set + This chart > Tick Filter on Datapoint selection.
- Select Donut shaped chart > Tick, Linked item set + This chart > Tick Filter on Datapoint selection.
- Linked Analysis with two or more dimensions is currently disabled in Live BW connection.
- This is by design and is a limitation at the time of creating this KBA.
- 2788384 - Unsupported Features with SAP BW, SAP S/4HANA and SAP BPC Embedded Model Live Connections in SAC
- 2415249 - Using SAP Analytics Cloud as Client for SAP BW queries on BW 7.50
- 2715030 - Considerations when using SAP BW and SAP S/4HANA Live Connections in SAC
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , Problem