You need to have a specific e-mail address as sender of your Broadcast e-mails.
- SAP Cloud for Customer
- SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Business Analytics work center.
Go to the Broadcasts work center view.
Select the broadcast your want to trigger.
Click on the button Start Now.
When you receive the broadcast e-mail, you see that the sender's e-mail address is not the one it should be, and you need to change it.
- In case you need to configure the broadcast details you might want to have a look into our Broadcasts Quick Guide under See Also section of this KBA.
The Default Sender Address e-mail for your broadcast needs to be changed in your Fine-Tune settings, under Business Configuration.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Click on Implementation Projects.
- Click on Open Activity List for the current implementation project.
- Under the All tab, search for E-mail and Fax Settings.
- Click on E-mail and Fax Settings.
- In the new e-mail and Fax Settings window, click on the option E-mail and Fax Settings again.
- Under Default Sender Address section, include the desired e-mail address which should be stored as sender e-mail for your broadcast e-mails.
- Note that only a single e-mail can be defined as sender for your broadcasts. So in case you eventually need to change it, you can easily to go through the above steps and include the new sender e-mail address.
You may want to check our on our Broadcasts Quick Guide documentation, that brings further details on Broadcast functionality.
Broadcast; E-mail; Sender E-mail; E-mail address; Report E-mail; Broadcast Report; Reports; E-mail settings; E-mail business configuration; , KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , How To