You are running the report Segregation of Duty Conflicts and notice that one of the characteristics, SOD Conflict Reason, is showing cut off values. Even by enabling the Show Extended Text functionality on the report this field still shows cut off values on report results.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Business Analytics work center, and the Design Reports work center view.
- Find and open the report Segregation of Duty Conflicts.
- Run the report by including the characteristic SOD Conflict Reason in the rows.
- In the report results, note that the text for SOD Conflict Reason field is cut off.
- You try turning on the Show Extended Text functionality but still the text is cut off for this field.
The field SOD Conflict Reason works with values in a formatted text format, and in the current UI framework, formatted text is not supported for reporting. For this reason the SOD Conflict Reason field will display cut off values in the report results.
The report Segregation of Duty Conflicts is planned to be deprecated from Business Analytics in the upcoming releases, alternatively you will need to use the new feature View SOD Conflicts.
- Go to Application & User Management work center
- Click on Business User
- Click on "View SOD Conflicts"
- Provide the query filter parameter and execute
From there you can also export the report results to an Excel file, if needed.
Segregation of Duty Conflicts; Cut off values; Cut off text; Cutoff; SOD Conflict Reason; Cut off value in report; incomplete values; incomplete text; report incomplete; extended text, not working , KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , Product Enhancement