- How to Duplicate tables and change active path in REALMS?
- Can we expand the nodes for a duplicated table?
- How to add fields to the second / duplicate table?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
- Advanced Reporting
How To Duplicate the particular Table:
- Under the Objects tab, 'Edit Table' (Square box option used to add fields)
- Notice a Duplicate Table Option Available at the top of the field selection popup.
- Click it to Duplicate the Table.
- If there are multiple instances of the same table, fields / tables added selected from the top pane in Advanced Reporting will only be added to the active path.
- If you wish to add tables / fields to a specific table instance, you will have to make sure that it is the current active path.
- The 'Active' path is the path with the blue colour line
How To change the Active Path:
- Edit table from the path you wish to make the active path.
- Click the 'Activate Path' (eye shape) Icon available right beside Duplicate table Icon.
The active patch would have been changed and you can add fields / nodes / tables to this path now.
Duplicate, table, unable, can't, add, fields, columns, missing, issue, active, path, correct, node, route, incorrect table, multiple, change , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ADV , Advanced Reporting (ODS) , How To