Value sorting is not working for Calculated Measures in SAP Analytics Cloud.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.11
- Live Data Connection
- SAP Business Warehouse
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a model based on Live Data Connection to SAP BW.
- Create a Story based on this model.
- Create a simple Calculated Measure in the Story.
- Try to apply sorting on this Calculated Measure (e.g: Lowest to Highest).
- Notice that the values are not being sorted.
Fix has been only done for 7.50 above:
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, Sort, Value, Measure, Calculated, Sorting, Highest, Lowest, Ascending, Descending , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predicitive , Problem