One of the below symtpoms can happen when working with routines in a Transformation:
- Global declaration is not saved or not displayed after activation.
- Rule (target: &1 group: &2): Syntax error in routine
- The field "SOURCE_FIELDS" is unknown, but there is a field with the similar name "SOURCE_FIELDS_RULE".
- "MONITOR_REC" was already declared.
- Formulas does not work as expected.
- SAP BW/4HANA SP08 or higher
Syntax error, syntax_error, dump, transport, import, after import, rs_trfn_afer_import, global declaration, amdp class, field routine, routine, start, end, expert, rstransteprout, codeid , KBA , BW4-ME-TRFN , Transformation Metadata , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.