You want to define a Workflow Rule with an extension field, but not able to find the specific field in the drop-down list under Define Conditions step.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Administrator work center.
- Go to Workflow Rules work center view.
- Create a new Workflow Rule.
- Enter a Business Object and set the Timing accordingly.
- Navigate to step 2 Define Conditions and Click Add Group.
- Cannot find the specific field in the drop-down list.
The Field Type Value of the extension field might be defined as URL.
Workflow condition evaluation for field of type cannot support for URI (URL link, such as email address).
You could change the Field Type of the extension field to other value, such as TEXT.
Then it should come in drop down list while condition evaluation.
Workflow Rule;Define Conditions;Extension Field; , KBA , LOD-CRM-WKF , Workflow , How To