While trying to use the sample ECF apps for agent and visitor, when accepting an incoming chat message the following error is displayed:
- "Error occurred while retrieving data. Please try again later or contact your system administrator"
- "403 - The user is not authorized to access the resource.sap.ecf"
- The EcfFrontEndServer-Java log captures the following error:
- ERR> Detected fatal error for method: GET, request: org.apache.catalina.connector.RequestFacade@1a00a49, Exception:No RestfulInterfaces modules
- SAP Contact Center 7.0.11
- SAP Contact Center 7.0.12
Business Communication Management, CCtr, SCC, CCI, CRM-CCI, Support Pack 7.0, 7.0.1, 7.0.2, 7.0.3, 188.8.131.52, 7.0.4, 184.108.40.206, 7.0.5, 7.0.6, 220.127.116.11, 7.0.7,18.104.22.168,7.0.8,7.0.9,7.0.10,7.0.11 , KBA , CRM-CCI , Contact Center Infrastructure , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.