When accessing a job requisition, it shows as blank or any fields are not displaying
Successfactors Recruiting Management (RCM)
Reproducing the Issue
1. Create a Job requisition using "Browse Families and Roles"
2. After the requisition has been created, go to Admin Center > Manage Job Profile Content > Delete the Role that was associated with the requisition that was created
3. Then go back to the created requisition and verify that the Job requisition details is blank (or you can just see the route map if it's pre-approved)
4. You can verify from Manage Data > Job profile > that the associated job profile will have a blank value on the "role" field since it was initially been deleted
When we delete a Role via Job Profile Builder UI and in Job Profile Builder module, we show associated Job Profile to this Role. Then all the Job Profiles which are not marked with subModule : RCM will not be deleted since it's possible that there is one to many relationship between the role and job profiles marked with subModule : RCM.
1. From Manage Data > JobReqJobProfile > then search for the job requisition id
2. Click the Job profile icon beside the Job profile name
3. Then we can fill out the "role" field with a value and verify that the requisition details will now be viewable
2527973 - How to set up Families and Roles
Blank details, job requisition blank, deleted job role, blank job role , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , Problem