In Sales Documents the Ship-To Party is displayed as <1005> within Involved Parties.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Open the Sales Order workcenter.
Create a new Sales Order.
- Enter the relevant Information (Account, etc).
- Navigate to the Involved Parties Tab.
The Ship-To Party is displayed as <1005>.
The Ship-To Party can be renamed in a business configurations activity.
- If the description value remains blank, then the party role code is displayed.
- The party role code for Ship-To Party is 1005.
Open the Business Configuration workcenter.
- Navigate to the Overview view.
- Edit activity Party Role Definition.
You find that for party role code 1005 there is no description entered.
Once you enter the description, the new description is displayed in sales documents.
- Note that this behaviour can occur in every sign-in language you have scoped.
- You need to correct the entries in the sign-in language in which the problem occurs.
1005, Involved Parties, Ship-To Party, Party Role Definition, Beteiligtenrolle, Warenempfänger, Definition von Beteiligtenrollen , KBA , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , AP-SLO-SO , Sales Order , Problem