An IDoc of basic type INVOIC01 is posted with segment E1EDP05, which contains the purchase order item conditions. The following fiels are populated in the IDoc:
- ALCKZ (Surcharge or discount indicator)
- KSCHL (Condition type (coded))
- BETRG (Fixed surcharge/discount on total gross)
- CURTP (Currency type and valuation view)
The field BETRG is not filled in the purchase order > item details > Conditions tab.
Therefore, after creating the IDoc, the content of the E1EDP05-BETRG is not transferred to the posted MM-invoice.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
S4HANA, S/4HANA, ERP, ECC, E1EDP05, EXIT_SAPLMRMH_014, KSCHL, BETRG, PO, EDI, INVOIC02, INVOIC , KBA , MM-IV-GF-EDI , Electronic Data Interchange , MM-IV-LIV-CRE , Entry MIRO , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.