When Job Profile is enabled what information the Job Analyzer uses to provide insights?
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
When you are using Job Profile you have the ability to rename every field to what ever you decide better. Since it is that way, the Job Analyzer is going to pick the first text field from the Job Profile to use in its analysis. You can identify the field type by the icon that will be on the left side of each section. Text fields have the "T" icon.
Here is an example on how it works:
- Access an open Job Requisition;
- Click in Job Analyzer, you will see a message before the values are populated "getting insights from [...]" in this example the system is showing insights from Job Description:
- So, now access the Job Profile and you can see that the Job Description is the first Text field on the Job Profile:
- Let's reorder the list, putting the Job Summary first and clicking in I'm Done:
- Now, open the Job Analyzer again and look at the loading message, it changed to "getting insights from Job Summary":
- And after the data is loaded you can also see that the information populated in the Job Analyzer is different because it is analyzing different information:
- Job Description:
- Job Summary:
Job Analyzer, Job Profile, getting insights, reorder , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , How To