At Physical Inventory Document posting for a hydrocarbon material, the O3DEFAULTS tab is visible in the transaction MI04. But, when the quantities are posted in transaction MI07 for the same PID document, the material document created with the PID, it isn't posted with the correct Additional Quantities.
- SAP Industry Solutions Oil and Gas (IS-OIL)
- SAP ERP
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP R/3 Enterprise add-on for oil and gas
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
"IS-OIL", "IS-OIL-DS-HPM", "IS-OIL-DS-QCI", "Quantity conversion", QCI, PID, "Physical Inventory Posting", MATDOC, MATDOCOIL, MI01, MI04, MI07, "Additional UoM", , KBA , IS-OIL-DS-HPM , Hydrocarbon Product Management , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.