You have purchased a license for the product SAP Single Sign-On 2.0 (or higher release number).
You are using transaction SPNEGO to create a keytab to configure Kerberos on SAP NetWeaver AS ABAP and the following behaviors are observed:
- The keytab has a token in red color, if you click the token the following error occur: "The Kerberos keytab is empty. Use transaction SPNEGO to populate the keytab".
- The keytab is created successfully and saved, when you close the transaction the keytab is deleted and when you access transaction SPNEGO again it is empty.
- Error "Error during Secure Store access (C-functions: RSecDInsertItzem, rc:5-)" appears when saving the keytab.
ABAP (component SAP_BASIS):
- 7.40 SP 2 (or higher) (additionally apply SAP Notes 1819808 and 1832706)
- 7.31 SP 7 (or higher) (additionally apply SAP Notes 1819808 and 1832706)
- 7.30 SP 10 (or higher) and SAP Note 1879371 (SP 11) (corrections of SAP Notes 1819808 and 1832706 are already contained)
- 7.02 SP 14 (or higher) and SAP Note 1879371 (SP 15) (corrections of SAP Notes 1819808 and 1832706 are already contained)
CommonCryptoLib (CCL), as part of latest stack kernel shipments (see SAP Note 1848999)
kerberos spengo spnego entries deleted service principal name windows account upn spn user principal name token ticket credentials , KBA , BC-IAM-SSO-SL , Secure Login , BC-SEC , Security - Read KBA 2985997 for subcomponents , BC-SEC-LGN , Authentication and SSO , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.