- Threshold defined on the table on a particular column works correctly.
- When applying filter to the particular metric dimension values, threshold disappears.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.12
- Live Data Connection to SAP HANA
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a Story based on a HANA Live model.
- Add a table and create a new threshold (thresholds are displayed correctly).
- Apply a filter on any of the dimensions in the thresholds (thresholds all disappear)
The updated filter could cause a conflict between 2 thresholds on the same dimension, and as such we let the user choose which one to show.
When you add the filter to the story/page/table, the threshold should remain there (since it covers a broader scope than the one you have). The threshold is only hidden if you modify a filter on the threshold itself.
- After you observe that the thresholds disappeared, toggle the Show Thresholds option off and on. (More see in SAP KBA 2527389)
- The threshold is being displayed correctly.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predicitive , Problem