- When trying to find internal candidates with the background element, for which permissions have been defined in the data model, nothing comes back.
- Searching for internal candidates using a background element does not return any results in SuccessFactors Recruiting Management.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- An internal candidate with a value for the background element exists in the system.
- Permissions to search the background element have been defined in the Data Model (please see KBA 2526470 and KBA 2425527 for more information on this).
- Search for the candidate using background element -> the candidate is not found.
- Search for the candidate using a standard element -> the candidate is found.
There is an unavailability of the CANDIDATEBACKGROUND or SMBACKGROUND indexes in the instance.
- To resolve the issue, please create a support incident and request both the CANDIDATEBACKGROUND and SMBACKGROUND indexes be performed for the instance.
- Please refer to KBA 2230010 for more information on how to do this correctly.
Success Factors, SF, RCM, candidate search, background element, field, not working, no results, internal, CANDIDATEBACKGROUND, SMBACKGROUND, index, reindex , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CAN , General Candidate Issues (not Offers, not Profiles) , Problem